-->

10 Riddles and Brain Teasers for Kids and adults #04

Post a Comment








Q: My name is Ruger, I live on a farm. There are four other dogs on the farm with me. Their names are Snowy, Flash, Speedy and Brownie. What do you think the fifth dog’s name is?
A: Ruger.

Q: I am an odd number. Take away one letter and I become even. What number am I?
A: Seven (take away the ‘s’ and it becomes ‘even’).

Q: What word looks the same backwards and upside down?
A: SWIMS.

Q: A boy fell off a 30 meter ladder but did not get hurt. Why not?
A: He fell off the bottom step.

Q: Using only addition, how do you add eight 8’s and get the number 1000?
A: 888 + 88 + 8 + 8 + 8 = 1000.

-
Q: How do dog catchers get paid?
A: By the pound.

Q: What never asks questions but is often answered?
A: A doorbell.

Q: What belongs to you but other people use it more than you?
A: Your name.

Q: I have a large money box, 48 centemeters square and 42 centemeters tall. Roughly how many coins can I place in my empty money box?
A: Just one, after which it will no longer be empty.

Q: What does this mean? I RIGHT I
A: Right between the eyes.

 


                        << Previous                                   Next >>

For more information and practice questions, visit QUIZ.

Related Posts

Post a Comment

Subscribe Our Newsletter